All First Aid Training is a specialist training organisation offering a variety of courses in First Aid instruction to organisations, businesses, groups (clubs,creches,playscools,mother toddler groups) and individuals across Munster. We also provide Manual handling and Baby Massage, specialising in Paediatric First Aid in the greater Cork area.
These courses are designed to provide clear, practical and easy to understand instruction at all levels, from Basic to Advanced. The training can be provided in a company training facility or at public venues and all courses are fully insured and certified.
Founder Colette Moynihan and her team of qualified and experienced professionals have many years of front line experience in the design, structure and provision of First Aid and Manual Handling training courses. All first Aid Training is a PHECC Recognised Training Centre.
The company was established in 2008 in response to an awareness in the lack of organised professional courses relating to Paediatric First Aid training in Munster.
- Registered with OFAAA – the Occupational First Aid Assessment Agency
- Registration number 5182
- Dec 2014 accredited OFAAA Occupational First Aid Instructor
- November 2014 PHECC accredited Cardiac First Response Instructor
- December 2013 Fetac accredited level 5 Instructor of Manual Handling
- June 2010 accredited Certified Infant Massage Instructor. (CIMI)
- Jan 2010 accredited Emergency Responder CPR(BLS) First Aid Instructor (no 1004660)
Taking the Fear out of First Aid.
“All First Aid Training can enable you to save a life. It’s that simple “